Click here to add text.
HomeAboutIdentification NeededTestimonialsAppointment & Map Directions

Proper Identification Documents
The document must be current 
or has been issued within five years.
1. An identification card or drivers license issued by the California Department of Motor Vehicle. 
2. A United States passport. 
3. Other California approved identification card, consisting of anyone of the following, provided that it also has a photograph, description of the person, signature of the personand an identifying number. 
4. A passport issued by a foreign government , provided that it has been stamped by the US Immigration and Naturalization Service of the US Citizenship and Immigration Services.
5.A drivers license issued by another state or by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue drivers license. 
5. An Identification card with photograph issued by another state.
6.  A US military Identification Card with required photograph.,description of the person, signature of the person and an identifying number.
7., An employee identification card issued by an agency or other office of the State Of California.